Sunday, February 22, 2009

Its been awhile huh?

It's been awhile.
Well it's a simple blog, nothing fancy, just a place to write what I feel, what I think, and what's going on in my life, so basically, it's for ppl who wanna "8" about my life. (=

My 2nd year of Uni started last week. So far the subjects are not heavy YET, but this week, 2nd week of my sem, will get heavier. This year, I won't be spending too much on activities in church, as I do not want too much to think & worry about. I do not know whether is it a good thing or a bad thing. Somewhat or rather, I'm just feeling scare & worried about my studies and my life.
It's like a turning point in my life that will determine whether will I fall or will I have a better future.

I do not know which path to take, I can't find my cup of tea yet. Hanging on by faith now, hoping I'll fine my way & believing in God to take me through this obstacle in my life.

There is a point of time where I felt, I wasted my uni life. This is because, I do not really social around in my uni, & I'm always either in the pc lab or library. Some might ask, why don't I go for events held in my Uni, but frankly speaking, my friends I hang out with are not the happening type, so if I were to go for events, I gotta go alone all by myself. Now, that's the scary part.
I have this phobia where when I am alone in a crowded places & ppl looking at me. I'll feel cold & the worst thing is even might faint on the spot.

Right now, I just want to focus on my studies & at the same time, find my passion.
I had this conversation with my mom 1 day about other parents that are so relax & have nothing to worry about, as their own sons & daughters are all grown up, having a decent job & their own family. However, I wish my parents to live a happy life like those parents, & nothing to worry about. They can't be like there now, as I am still studying & not working yet, so my parents always tell me that they can't "go" in peace, because they want to see me graduate with at least 2nd class honor or better, 1st class honor, & have a decent job, and future wife. Hahaha, talking about future wife.

FYI, I am the youngest boy in my dad's family that will extend the next generation in my family, yes, my family name. (=

Looking at my 2 elder sisters as an example, they are both doing well, and both of them got their boyfriend, and soon will get married, which I am praying for. Oh, the nice wedding dinner food! Oh oh! And angpaus from both of them during chinese new year! Yeah! But I feel they are waiting for me to start working, so they have an excuse to give me less in my angpau. Deng! They are smart. LoL!

People ask me whether do I feel pressure in my family. Oh yes definately, but the pressure is coming from myself. I do thank God that my family doesn't mount A LOT of pressure like other family do. But my family too want to see me successful and bringing up my own family and the next generation in my family name.

Well, this year, I really hope that I can keep to my word, to not make my family worry about me, and to find my passion. So in order to find a job which has a good pay, and most of all, is to do what I like & what I am good at.

That's about it in my life. There are more, but nothing as important as what I wrote above.
Oh oh, and about Liverpool, oh goodness, there goes their title race. Sighs..nevertheless, viva la Liverpool!

Alrighty, signing off for now. Will update it ermm..when...I feel like it, or when someone actually pushes me for an update..haha..God bless ppl..(=